Facebook

Siguenos en Facebook

viernes, 21 de octubre de 2011

Luicien Sforza, alias Gran Torino

I painted it in the studio of Corvus Belli for the range Infinity
It was sculpted by Juan Navarro

I used Model Color, Model Air, Game Color and inks Vallejo
if you have questions about colors you can ask here´

Raincoat
color base: black
light 1: yelloww olive
light 2: cork brown
light 3: ivory
shadow: black

Face
color base: cork brown
light 1:basic skintone
light 2: ivory
shadow: flat earth, chocolate brown
tones: red

Orange
color base: hot orange
light 1: yellow
light 2: ivory
shadow: red

jeans
color base: black + violet
light 2: sunny skintone
light 3: ivory
sahdow: black

3 comentarios:

Mario 2012 dijo...

increible...justo como lo imaginaba

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Ángel, again really great work yours. I admire your style, it’s one of the main reasons my budget is strained by my new love for Infinity miniatures. At the moment I’m trying to improve my style by attempting to get as close to your results as possible. Of course I’m still far away from it ;) I would be very grateful if you could give infos on the set of colors you used on Sforza or even some insides on your techniques. As far as I understood your site, I’ll could even order a mini painted by you?! Would love that as a cherry on my collection.

Thanks a lot.

(Just if your interest how far a got me :P http://www.infinitythegame.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6104)

Keep up

Ángel Giráldez dijo...

Hi

thank ;)

now I will write the colors ;)

I used some tecniques, I painted the raincoat with airbrush and after I retocuh it with brush
I used washing fot the tones of the face,etc...

In this moment I dont accept more comissions but I could accept more comission for April ;)